I hope to be able to open the school again tomorrow, depending upon weather conditions, road safety and school meal provision.
I will be contacting the School Meals department at 8am tomorrow morning to ascertain if they can deliver School Meals to St Michael’s tomorrow.
I will be checking the Road Safety Alerts and will also be laising with a couple of local parents who will advise me of the weather conditions in the local area
Road safety and the safety of pupils, parents & staff will be of paramount importance in my decision to open or close the school. Flexibility on the time children can get into school, if it opens, goes without saying.
I will update this website as soon as I can tomorrow morning.
Tags: 2017/18, safety, snow